Visum Kenia aanvragen
- E-visum Kenia prijs: 75,- p.p.
- Laagste prijsgarantie op e-visum Kenia
- Ontvang uw e-visum binnen 2 werkdagen
Apply for an e-visa in Kenya online
You can easily apply for your E-visa for Kenya online via e-visa direct. Your application will take approximately five minutes. Before we submit your application, we will check it for the most common errors. You can pay with iDEAL, Mister Cash, Paypal, CreditCard or Giropay. The cost of an E-visa Kenya is € 75 per person. We offer a lowest price guarantee on all Dutch suppliers. Do you have questions? We are available 7 days a week via e-mail, telephone and live chat.
Overview application procedure E-visa Kenya
Applying for your e-visa in Kenya via e-visa direct is quick and easy.
- It is important that the details you enter exactly match those on your passport.
- You can complete the application form in Dutch. Always double check that you have correctly copied the data from your passport.
- Do you want to apply for an E-visa for several people? If you click on ‘add traveler’ at the bottom of the form, you can enter the details of the next person.
- You will receive your e-visa in your mailbox as soon as possible.
Approximately 99% of applications are approved quickly. You will receive your e-visa from us by e-mail.
If the details on your e-visa do not match those on your passport or identity card, your e-visa is not valid.
Conditions and requirements of the visa
To apply for the Kenya visa you must meet a number of conditions. Conditions for those that are important during the application and conditions that apply during the trip to Kenya.
- All travelers (including children) must have their own passport; it must be valid for at least 6 months at the time of arrival and must contain at least one blank page
- It is only allowed to arrive in Kenya at one of the 10 selected airports, 10 selected seaports or 11 selected border crossings that can be found further in this text
- Prior to applying for the visa, the day of arrival and departure must be known and at least one night must have been booked in Kenya
- One of the documents below must be supplied online:
A booking confirmation for the return flight (flight schedule / itinerary), or
A booking confirmation for a place to stay, or
An invitation letter from a Kenyan organization or resident
Conditions for travelers during a stay in Kenya
- Travelers must print both the visa and the bookings of the return flight and the first night and keep it with the passport for the entire journey
- Travelers can enter Kenya once with the visa for a maximum stay of 90 days
- Travelers may not enter into employment with a Kenyan employer without additional authorization
- Travelers must not pose a threat to security and law enforcement in Kenya
Every traveler with a Dutch or Belgian nationality must apply for their own visa, except for children up to 15 years old. It is also not necessary to apply for a visa if only a transfer is made in Kenya where the airport is not left in the meantime.
Allowed arrival locations by plane
Eldoret International Airport (EDL)
Garisa Airstrip (GAS)
Jomo Kenyatta Airport (NBO)
Kisumu Airport (KIS)
Lamu Airport (LAU)
Lokichogio Airport (LKG)
Malindi Airport (MYD)
Moi Airport Mombasa (MBA)
Wajir International Airport (WJR)
Wilson Airport, Nairobi (WIL)
Allowed arrival locations by sea
Kilindini Sea Port, Mombasa
Mbita Point, NyanzaMuhuru Bay, Nyanza
Old Port, MombasaShimoni
Permitted arrival locations by road
- Laagste prijsgarantie op alle visa
- Betaal veilig met iDeal, Credit Card, PayPal, Bancontant of Giropay
- Aanvraag geheel in het Nederlands inclusief handmatige controle
- Het invullen van de aanvraag duurt slechts enkele minuten
- Gespecialiseerde klantenservice via telefoon, mail en live chat